Forum Rules & Guidelines
Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to the Nurses Vent Forums. These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of our community members here on the NursesVent Forums. We believe in providing a positive empowering environment for people to come together and vent about different topics. Our Rules are revised regularly by the Nurses Vent Team and should be adhered to by everyone.
- When providing feedback or posting information, whether it is negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite
- Do not flame or insult other members
- No threats of violence or harassment
- Do not Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Do not post links to phishing sites
- Members should remember this forum is aimed at a general medical audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, soliciting, auctioning etc. is not permitted. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect to the general forum etiquette.
- Please Post descriptive Topic Names
- Do Not post copyright - infringing material
- No racism, sexism, classism, discrimination
- No religious, political, and other “prone to huge argument” threads
Our moderators will strictly enforce these guidelines. They may delete your post, privately warn you, and even ban you from the NursesVent Forums altogether.